There are a lot of brokers who advertise they are specialists in caravan finance for bad credit but it’s worth being aware of the following before you apply to them,
- They may charge you fees for arranging the finance
- You may be restricted to the caravan you can buy
- The interest rates might be more than you can afford
- The caravans they sell you maybe overpriced
- Most are dealerships and only have access to a limited panel of lenders and caravans
A lot of companies offer guaranteed caravan finance, however this legally cant be advertised. If you are search for guaranteed caravan finance, it probably means your credit history isn’t perfect so its important you speak to people who want to help your rebuild your credit profile and provide you with a caravan loan to suit your needs.
When looking for bad credit caravan finance, you should always make sure that you fully understand the rates, repayments and total about that you are going to be paying back. Any decent brokerage / dealership should check your affordability and advise you on all figures and terms and the documents before you sign them. This process should be followed in line with FCA guidelines.